Welcome to US Window Broker
US Window Broker is a nationwide building material wholesaler. We have showrooms and distribution centers in more than 130 cities across the country. Our clients can be assured of the absolute best pricing, quality and service the industry has to offer. Our specialty is affordable new construction and replacement windows as well as vinyl siding. We work direct with: Home owners, builders, investment property owners, fix and flip investors and remodeling companies.
Why Replace Windows? Here are some great facts:
- According to the U.S. Department of Energy (doe.gov), leaky windows account for 25% of the average household energy bill.
- Reduce cold drafty zones and dramatically increases comfort in the home.
- Reduce furnace heating frequency and cycle run-times.
- Can be easily installed without any major construction and above all, the price is affordable working with the right company.
- Reduce noise and energy waste.
- Increase property value and enhance the exterior look of the home.
- Are easy to maintain and will do not require painting.
- Technology has dramatically increased new window performance.
- Replacement windows have a great return on investment.
Whole house window replacement $4995.00 including installation + tax and delivery !! This is an incredible offer !!! If you are thinking about selling your home now or in the future, your prospective buyer will most likely ask for a window replacement allowance. Ask any real estate agent - windows are the number one item home buyers look at. Why not replace them now and enjoy the comfort of new windows rather having to give up money at the sale of your home? US Window Broker replacement includes:
We Offer Financing!!!
- 70 Series Vinyl (white or almond)
- Up to 10 Windows and one 6' (72" X 80") patio door
- Low-E and Double Strength Glass Standard
- New Screens
- Complete Installation (And Removal of Old Windows)
- Lifetime Transferable Warranty
We Offer Financing!!!
How to Measure for New Windows
The following is a short video on how to measure for new windows. Techniques may vary depending on how the home owner elects to install. Measurements can be taken from the outside; this will the original size - keep in mind that the new window may have a deeper jam width; if this is the case you may have to do a drywall and sill cut back on the interior. Generally we believe the best method is illustrated in the video which is measuring from the finished interior - (this is solely up to the home owner.)